Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 4 & 5

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I certainly hope so! I certainly hope that I don't just talk the talk, but that I walk the walk. It's easy to speak your dreams, but I want to be the person that accomplishes them. I think I've done that (or pretty close to that!) so far.... I've received my Master's Degree, I've wrote a book, I got married. One thing I did that I said I would never do... have a baby, haha! That's right. I contemplated having children. (I was afraid...) But SURPRISE, SURPRISE.... here's Tayler! :) But anyways, I hope that when all is said and done, I've done more than I've said...
 
5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
 
 I'd just like for kindness and compassion to be more prevalent. Sometimes I wish the world could go back to the "old" days... where people could leave their house unlocked all day long without worrying about being robbed. Where rape and murder were rare occasions. Where you didn't have to be afraid to walk by yourself at night.... I just wish life could be simpler in that manner... more kindness, less fear and hurt.
 
If you're interested in reading anyone else's, here is some ladies I know that are also participating! :)

Emily
Brittany
Taryn

Enjoy!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...