Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scentsy-- What Is It?

 
Scentsy is a direct selling, wickless candle company headquartered in Meridian, Idaho. The company is owned by Orville and Heidi Thompson and sells its products through a field sales force of more than 70,000 independent sales representatives known as Independent Scentsy Consultants, who market and sell Scentsy products through home parties!
I love Scentsy! It fills every room in my house.
 
I love money! It's needed to pay our bills.
I love my family.... which made making the decision to become an Independent Scentsy Consultant that much easier!
 
I can work from home, plan parties with friends, host parties, and run an online Scentsy store.

Want to join my team? Click the Scentsy link on the right hand side of the screen, scroll down my Scentsy page, and click 'Join my Team.' Stay at home mommas--- this is a great opportunity for you!
 
You can shop at my online store here:
 
https://alyssabay.scentsy.us/Buy
 
 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! did you join before I left you that comment about it? GOOD LUCK with everything :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...