Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog Challenge- Day 6

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
 
Any kind of work I can do at home, so I can earn some money and be a GREAT house wife and mommy! (I'm not saying women who work outside of the home aren't great house wives and mommies, please don't get me wrong! :)) I just WANT to be at home and still earn some money :) I know there are some people that can't stay at home every day... and that's perfectly fine! We should all be seeking what makes US happy as individuals :) For me-- I wouldn't be happy and satisfied leaving the house every morning and working 8-5. I just wasn't born for that... This is what I LOVE to do. I feel the richest I've ever been even though I (personally) have no money in my bank account. I LOVE being at home and watching Tayler grow. PLUS, I LOVE being a Scentsy consultant knowing I can eventually make some money! :)
If you're interested in reading anyone else's, here is some ladies I know that are also participating! :)

Emily
Brittany
Taryn

Enjoy!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...