Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Nappy and a Walk (2 Weeks Old Today!)

After Tayler's doctor's appointment yesterday, she was pretty worn out (and so was her momma!) So, we cuddled up on the couch and took a nap. And Gigi must have thought we were sleeping rather cute-ly because she took our picture :)
 



 
She sleeps like such an adult hehe :) Isn't it precious?
 


We were laughing hysterically over that sleeping position, hehe! :) I just LOVE our cuddle times! I cannot imagine not having this little girl in my life.

Oh and check out this sleeping position. Whereever her hands land when she stretches... are where they stay, haha!


And she had nap time today with mommy too and she just kept smiling! I don't know what the angels were talking to her about, but it must have been pretty funny, hehe!


And we took a walk today! It wasn't her first walk. We went on a walk one day last week with Carrie, Matt, and Jaylee, but today we went for a walk with Gigi! We had so much fun! Tayler LOVES walks and car rides!!


We walked up to the local ice cream shop and got some sandwiches and milkshakes! It was GORGEOUS out today!

Here's what Tayler sported for the lovely spring day (she's 2 weeks old today!!)


We had a great day today! I love being a mommy!


 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...