Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project 52

I LOVE blogging. I don't think that's a secret to anyone, haha! But lately, I've been struggling with having a long period of time in which I can sit down and blog every day.... and I lack material to write about anymore, haha! So, I've came up with an idea....

I'm going to start a "Project 52"--- the 52 weeks of Tayler.

I plan on sitting down every Friday (the day after she turns a certain week old....) and write about what she did that week... what we accomplished.. our struggles.. our triumphs... our goals... our milestones.. and of course, a weekly picture of how much she's growing with her weight :)

I wish I would have started this sooner, but I guess it's better to start now rather than later, right? :) I have pictures from the past 6 weeks, just no weight, milestones, etc... but I'm going to try and do a small recap when I get another free moment and then build from there! :)

I can't wait for you all to join me on a NEW journey :)
 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...