Saturday, June 18, 2011

Project 365: Day 1- June 17th


So, yes... Project 365 has started again. Are you ready for this? haha! I'm so excited to get back in to the swing of things. I was so overwhelmed when I first had Tayler with not having enough time to do certain things, but now that she has grown up a wee bit, she's a little more occupied on her own sometimes which gives me time to do this! :) So here we go. 

Today was a pretty laid back day. Tayler and I hung around the house and waited for E to get up :) Then we got ready and went to the grocery store with Gigi. I have to say, these grocery trips are some of my favorite moments. Tayler and I wander around Walmart with my mom for an hour or two.. we chit chat.. Mom gets to spend time with Tay. It's awesome :) I love it. Once we finished up, I was loading the car and mom was 'talking' to Tayler and oh my word, was she talking back, haha! It's the cutest thing now. She tries to respond with coos. Melts my heart! Here's a picture of her and my momma:




And I will say this: I only paid $39.42 for our groceries this week :) We have enough for 5 meals and 5 lunches for me! YAY!! It felt like SUCH an accomplishment!! I'm getting better at this grocery shopping thing LOL

Once I got home, we went to the 'Homecoming.' I'm not really sure what the 'meaning' of it is, haha, but they have some yummy food, games, rides, etc. Of course, Tayler really doesn't care about any of that right now, but we still wanted to take her to her first one! :) She was wide awake at first... just crusin' along...


Then the bumps of the rocks and gravel put her to sleep, haha!


Her and her daddy were having a good time :) Aren't they cute together?


And here's her and mommy after we got home! It started raining and we walked there... soooo we booked it to get home!! We had a good time! Can't wait for next year.. she'll be a little more excited :)


Cheers to a new Project 365!! :)



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...