Friday, June 17, 2011

Project 365 Repeat!

It's been almost 3 months since I've did Project 365. My last full day was March 29th and I'll be honest with you. I miss it! So, here's what I've decided:

I'm going to take pictures every day. If I have time to post that day, I will. If I don't. I'll catch up on another day, but either way... every day is going to be documented! Life is going by entirely too fast for me right now and I want to start capturing every moment of it! :)

So there you have it! Project 365 is going to begin again starting today!!!!

PROJECT 365: DAY 1 (REPEAT)= JUNE 17TH, 2011 :) 

Holla!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...