Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 4- June 20th

Today, I had my mind set on cleaning out my closet. You don't even understand how TERRIBLE this thing was! I know that no one besides myself and E see it, so I just don't worry about it! It means nothing to just toss clothes and anything else in there while cleaning. I always said 'I'll clean that up later...' Well, today was later! And boy oh boy, did I have a mess! This was the pile of clothes I like to call my closet/dresser :/ Ick. I know!


And OOPS. I forgot to get an 'After' shot... but E is sleeping right now, sooooo I will take a picture and post it as soon as I wake up! You won't believe how organized everything looks now. YAY! :) Plus, I have 2 trash bags full of clothes to give away! :)

And while I was cleaning out my closet, I found like 14 3-9 month sleepers for Tayler in there. Yeah, I'm not sure why I thought storing those in there was a great idea, haha, but I found them and we are set to go in that area thank the Lord! :)

After cleaning, a few friends came over. I didn't get a pic of Bentley and Tayler together... or Jaylee and Tayler, but I did get a picture of Tayler playing on her play mat while Jaylee was there. Jaylee was kind of fussy because she was sleepy (how many of you have children that do that? I DO! haha!) and Tayler kept laughing at Jaylee... then she would LOSE IT laughing at this little ducky in the middle of her play mat that you pull and it plays noise, haha! She loved it!


Later on, E and I watched 'Hall Pass' then we went on a walk with Carrie and Jaylee :) Once we got home, Malorie came over to visit :)


And Malorie fed Tayler her bottle... and of course, she was OUT like a light, haha!


We had a busy evening! :) Once everyone left, Ethan and I made some baked potatoes and salads, bathed Tayler, put her in an adorable sleeper.... (SEE ;))


and we watched 'Just Go With It' and went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...