Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 5- June 21st

First-- let me show you the cutie patootie I have on my hands every day, haha! This little girl makes EVERY day amazing. I honestly don't even know what I did before she came into my world :) Can you tell why I'm so in love with her?? 
 
 
We had a pretty relaxing day today. And we hit a milestone! :) E got Tayler asleep for the first time :) Aren't they just adorable? <3 Those are my babies!
 
 
Then, E went to work and it was time for Tayler and me to get some cleaning done in this house! She was my little helper....


We got it all done! We re-organized E's closet, cleaned the living room, kitchen, bathroom, her bedroom, and our bedroom :) Here are some shots of the rooms and closets!



MUCH BETTER! :)
















Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...