Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 8- June 24th

We woke up in the morning, Tayler got her bottle, and we relaxed while we watched 'Baby Einsteins!" She's getting so big.. she actually enjoys watching cartoons like that :) She was even laughing! It was the cutest thing!


Then Ethan, Tayler, and myself went grocery shopping! We needed some food DESPERATELY in that house, haha! :) Here's Tayler surrounded by yummy food:


Everyone kept saying they wanted to steal her, haha!

And here's a SAD ETHAN because we played a game where we guessed how much the total would be at the end. The grand total was $42.19 and I guessed $41.50. BOO-YAH! haha!


Then it was time for Carrie's Scentsy party :) I went over to set-up and here's what the table looked like when I finished:


Fortunately Ethan stayed there and watched Tayler for me :) She was out like a light on his chest hehe! I love this picture :)




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...