Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 9- June 25th



Well, guess what? We decided to move out today, haha! I know, we're crazy! We are moving into my parent's house. It was a difficult decision because we love our independence here, but it's the best thing to do for our finances. We really want a house (like the one I was talking about on Thursday!) sooo we decided to move in with them and save, save, save! We want a big family one day... and we won't be able to have a big family right now... so, this is the best thing for us right now and we are soo excited! (And yes, my parents are even more excited, haha! Not for us-- for Tayler!) So, today was MOVING DAY! :) We were working hard packing things up and here's what Tayler was doing.....




After moving, I went to a Cancer Benefit for my former Pastor Richard. He was recently diagnosed with cancer, so they had a benefit for him. Here is a picture of mom, me, and Tayler :) Thank you, Ashley for taking this!




We had a good time :) 

Then Ethan and I went on our date night! :) Ethan bought me some new clothes and we went to Tumbleweed and we got a hotel!!! It's our first time staying in a hotel together :) Check this suckaaa out:







We got the jacuzzi suite! It was amazing! :)
 
Cheers to Project 365!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...