Thursday, June 23, 2011

Project 52: 12 Weeks Old :)

Our sweet baby is 12 weeks old today :) She's getting so big and so smart! She LAUGHED (I mean, a legit laugh!) for the first (other than when she's sleeping) yesterday :) It was adorable! Gigi was even crying. Are you wondering what I'm waiting for posting a picture of this girl that's a'growin?


Isn't she just precious? She's 13lbs 8oz and 24" long. Growing like a weed, let me tell you!

She is still developing that personality. She's ornery. Don't believe me? LOOK.


And this shows a good picture of her size now:


She was drooling... and 'helping' Mommy clean of course :)

I fall more in love with her every day :)



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...