Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lose the Pounds!

4 months after Tayler was born and I'm STILL not back to my pre-preggo weight! I feel disappointed with myself... and it's time for that to change!

So, today I'm done with drinking pop... done eating fast food... I'm ready to fix this situation.

I wear a size 5 jeans and I wore a size 4 when I got pregnant for Tayler.

I was 136 pounds when I got pregnant for Tayler and I'm 147.2 pounds right now. UGH UGH UGH. 

So the hubby and I decided that we are going to work together to be healthier and be fit! Here's our START pictures:
E:


Me:
 

So, today marks the start of a LIFE CHANGE. My goal-- lose 15 pounds. Starting.... NOW!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...