Thursday, July 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 26- July 12th

I thought Tayler looked EXTRA cute today, haha! :) This dress was bought in October of last year... Walmart had a HUGE sale on clothes and I had JUST found out I was having a baby girl, so of course, we went on a crazy shopping spree for her! :) Doesn't she look adorable, hehe!


She looks pretty ornery too, huh? haha!

Here's an upclose of that perty face!


We spent the day relaxing with Daddy before he had to go to work, then we got ourselves ready and went to look at houses with Papaw and Gigi. They are planning on moving closer to where we are getting a house (and closer to my brother/sister), sooo we went to check out some places! :) It was a tough process, so we all went to Tom's Ice Cream Bowl after hehe! This place is so awesome. In 1998, it was rated the #1 place to grab a scoop in the USA by US Today! :) Yummy! I had a cheeseburger, fries, chocolate ice cream, and hot fudge :)

Tayler was enjoying the time by being a big girl. She LOVES standing anymore, haha! :)


I said 'Tayler, say HEY daddy!' and this is what I got, haha! Ethan loved the picture :)


And she had had it by the end of the night. She was worn out and just wanted sleep, so Papaw rocked her to sleep :) It was precious!


Cheers to Project 365!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...