Thursday, July 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 27- July 13th

So, first, I have to show the picture of my sweet baby girl today! :) I'm not particularly a HUGE fan of tutus, but I thought the little outfit she had on today was adorable, hehe! Mom kept telling her she looked like a ballerina, haha! :)


And today was dedicated to working on things for the wedding reception. For those of you out of the loop, my husband and I got married on a whim on December 28th, 2011 by the mayor of the city (oops-- village) we used to live in. So, we decided that after we had Tayler and after she was a little older, we were going to have a wedding reception so we could celebrate our marriage with everyone :) Here's a shot of one of our wedding pictures:


I think it's adorable, hehe :)

So today I worked on invites, decorations, etc. It was a LONG process, but I think it's definitely going to be worth it! I cannot wait to celebrate with all of our friends and family :)


And my wedding dress is on it's way. I'm not going to say which one it is or even if it's on this page or not , haha! This was just to document that it's COMING! :)


Cheers to Project 365! 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...