Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 29- July 15th


Friday we had a meeting with Mid West Homes to look at our NEW HOUSE! :) It's finally all coming together!! God is sooo good to us. I just didn't 'feel' any of the houses we had been looking at. (You know what I mean?) You just get that FEELING. Well, we looking at the manufactured homes here... and guess what? we fell in sweet, sweet love with one of them. We'd seen it online and loved it, but seeing it in person made it that much more real! It was breathtaking!


The Classic-- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms :) The kitchen is everything I could have imagined! It has an island where barstools can be.. and the sink is attached to that part! :) Mmmm! My favorite! We have enough room to have a study/library because I LITERALLY have like 150 books in storage... I'm ready to have those out where I can see them, hehe! Tayler can have a huge bedroom... her own bathroom. We'll have our own bathroom with a big tub. We have a utility room with a sink.... and we can build a basement. I'm literally in love! Just be in prayer with us about land. If we can find a place to put it, we can be moved in my Christmas! OUR DREAM!

After the meeting, we went to a Scentsy party at our friends house! :) It was sooo much fun! Ethan tagged along and took care of Tayler-Bug so I could focus on hosting the party. Such a sweet hubby!
 

 There's Gabi trying to climb up there too, hehe! :)

We had a great time and the party was a success! Thanks everyone for coming out! :)

Cheers to Project 365!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...