Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Plans-- Ba Bing!

I thought I'd share our plans for our upcoming Wedding Reception :) It's taking place July 30th, 2011-- and boy am I excited! 

The theme?

 
[picture via: google]

MASQUERADE BALL :)

That's right. Masks. Masks. Masks. I love that look!

Our colors are: Black, Gold, and White (I think that'll be classy--- eeeek!)

and our centerpieces are something like this:



 
 Except, we want them to be black feathers... with masks on the table for everyone! :)

We are planning on having a photographer as well as a DJ.... oh yea, we 'bout to jam! What is our song going to be?? 

'Crazy Girl' by The Eli Young Band. It's our life story. Period.

Daddy and I's song? 'I Loved Her First' by Heartland. He saw my first breath, it fits :)

The dinner menu is suppose to be: baked steaks, mashed potatoes, salads, and rolls.. and of course, CAKE. (which hasn't been decided on yet... :/ oops, haha!)
 
 And I'm working on getting a dress. Budget is tight (which is why we got married at the courthouse in the first place LOL) sooo I'm looking for a cheap one! We'll see what I can scrounge up (wait-- who says that about their 'wedding dress' hahaha! This girl!)

If there's anything else to share, I'll add on to this, but I wanted to get everything wrote out for my own peace of mind, hehe! :)
 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...