Thursday, August 4, 2011

Project 365: Day 47- August 2nd

Tayler looked pretty adorable today-- if I do say so myself, haha! What do you guys think?
 
 
Her shirt says:
My daddy's tattoos are cooler than your daddy's. 

HAHA! Ethan was super proud ;) I LOVED it.. and how freaking cute are those Nikes?
 
 They're size 2s. No, I don't want to talk about it :( LOL

She wore those nifty shoes to her Papaw's softball game. It's become our (my mom, Tayler, and me) tradition to go out there on Tuesday and Thursday nights and root him on :) Tayler loves watching...


 And sucking her thumb...


And sleeping.....
 

HAHAHAHAH!

And when she's not doing one of those three things, she's posing for a picture with Mommy and Gigi :) 


Question: What did I take pictures of prior to Tayler?

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...