Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project 365: Day 60- August 15th


We had a lazy day today. Ethan was waiting around to hear from some people, so we hung out and I started the '30 Day Shred' by Jillian Michaels.


Good Lord Almighty. That was rough, haha! I have like 6 pounds left to lose to get my pre-pregnancy weight back, so I thought this would be an excellent way to do it! I'm hoping that it won't just decrease my weight, but also my waist line. I want to drop SIZES. I was a size '4' before I got pregnant with Tayler and I can fit into a 6/8 right now, so I have quite the work ahead of me! I'll let you know on September 13th how I look and feel. I just pray I can stick with it. As you can see, I couldn't even stick it out with that darn Music Challenge! I hope I can do this and see it through!

After that, Ethan and I got ready and went down to our old hometown and I watched him play some ball! :)


Tayler and I posed for a picture for y'all! :)


She was really into it, obviously, haha! :)

When we were heading out of town, we stopped to get some sweet teas and we ran into some friends and Ethan's sister. She hadn't met Tayler yet, so we made that happen :) Both of the girls are pregnant... I'm so excited for them!


And I have to say that the sunset last night was GORGEOUS. We just took it in while we were driving. It was breathtaking :)


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...