Sunday, August 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 65- August 20th


Okay. 

I'm addicted to my new camera. It is completely official. As soon as we got up this morning, I was taking pictures of Tayler. She LOVES our cat Oreo and she LOVES when he rubs his tail on her, haha! I took a few pictures of her doing that :)


After that, we got ready and went shopping with Gigi. Then we packed Tayter-Bug's diaper bag and hit the road. We were going to a cook-out back where we used to live :) I was super excited! Here's Tayler right before we left, haha! She has a fascination with pulling up her shirt anymore! LOL


I forgot a few things in the car when we first got there and Carrie needed to run in and get Jaylee's bottle so Ethan decided he would hold both of the girls for us, haha! Yet another peek into E's future. I'm thinking another girl might be next for us ;) haha!


We had SO much fun! :) It was so nice to see everyone again. And we found a new love for Tayler, haha! E got a Coke and wiped it off... it was still really cold, so he let Tayler chew on the bottom. She LOVED it! She kept reaching up for it and pulling it back to her, haha! Must have felt good on those teefers, poor baby!


Cheers to Project 365!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...