Monday, August 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 66- August 21st


Gigi went to Walmart. This is never good, haha! And guess what she bought? (of course, it was for Tayler! Do we ever get anything? hahahhaa just kidding mom!)

She bought peejays-- and adorable ones at that! 


She bought them Saturday, but I forgot to share them then :)

Sunday was a LAZY day. It was raining and storming out. So, we laid around, watched movies/TV, ate Dairy Queen..... we were all out bums, haha! But FIRST, I cleaned up this mess we call our bedroom. I seriously don't know how it gets in the condition it does LOL Plus, I had 2 loads of laundry to do. While I was doing that, guess what the Tayter-Monster did? She watched her new DVD 'Dive Olly Dive' and played in her jumper. What a cutie :)


She was worn out obviously, because after that, she decided to take a nap with me. And somehow, Daddy took a picture of us snuggling :) But I don't mind....

memories.


And guess what we bought Tayler? A thing for her carseat. Wait, wait.. I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me explain--

They wanted $15.00 for the toys that connect across your car seat. I didn't have that kind of money, soooo... I improvised. I bought these little links for $4.00 and connected them together and connected toys to them. It works wonderfully and Tayler LOVES it :)


She had so much fun with those the other day, they put her to sleep when we weren't even 10 minutes up the road, haha! :)

And bed time came too fast yesterday, but we had fun getting ready for it! Prior to Tayler's final bottle, we played with her AND Oreo. Yes, we had our two babies in bed with us, haha! :D


Oh, they're cute! :)

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...