Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Year Photo Challenge



I love taking pictures, obviously--- hence the entire point of this blog, haha, but I know I could be better at it so I am starting the ONE YEAR PHOTO CHALLENGE.

I got the idea from HERE. All credit belongs to her. I just took the idea, made some pictures for each month, and ran with it...

Now, I'm asking all of you to join me in this. I don't know all of that crazy, awesome stuff you guys do. I don't know how to make a button for people to use to follow this challenge... I don't really have that many followers either, haha. I don't know how to 'link up.' I'm blog-challenged, but I still wanted to throw this challenge out there for you guys.

I'm starting October 1st, 2011 and I want everyone to join because I want to see your pictures, get tips, etc. So who is with me??
 
 
Here are the monthly prompts:










 Out of order obviously, but I just wanted all of them displayed.

I can't wait to get this started. I want to be a better photographer so much! I don't want to be professional, but I do want my pictures to be better quality! :)


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...