Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project 365: Day 102- September 26th




I have to share Tayler's new peejays. Why are they so special to me? Because she had the SAME ones when she was born... and they were premies!

 


 

 
Now look at my baby.... in 6-9 month ones!


Isn't she getting super big?

But we soon got out of our peejays and she wore an adorable outfit we picked up at the yard sale Saturday. It's a little purple dress with pretty silver dots and the leggings had silver dots too.. plus her toenails matched ;)


Stinkin' cutie patootie.

We worked on a project today that we found on the great...


PINTEREST.

Are on there? If not, JOIN. You will not be sorry. Okay, maybe you will when you don't do anything else around your house...

Anyways.

We made letters for our new livingroom
 
 
 
Our colors are brown and a blueish-teal so they work well. The plan is to have those with our pictures we are hanging up! I can't wait to see the finished product and of course, I'll post pictures once we move in :)

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...