Monday, September 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 101- September 25th


The first thing on our agenda today was to go to Columbus and hang out with my brother and his fiance Marie. We went to their apartment and it was decorated so beautifully. Marie is so crafty! Hopefully I can do that with our new house. After that, we all loaded up our vehicles and went to Steak-N-Shake. One of my favorites! I got some yummy chicken tenders and fries and fed Tayler some apple sauce in her high chair. Ethan kept putting the Steak-N-Shake hat on her haha and she mangled that place mat to death, haha!


We had a great time, but we couldn't stay long (sorry guys!) because E's best friend was coming home from overseas. He is in the army and has been gone for about 5-6 months and Ethan was SO excited to see him!! We met up at b.d's Mongolian BBQ. It was my first time there and oh my heavens, it was amazing! I got chicken, green peppers, onions, fajita sauce, and seasoned salt. It was amazing! I took some home considering we had just ate... and Ethan was so excited they gave us a small Chinese box. He loves those things! 


And I took a picture of Ethan, his bestfriend, and their 2 girls. They had their daughter in October 2010 and then we had Tayler in March 2011. It's crazy how a year changes so much!


The girls are getting so big and it's almost Gab's 1st birthday! :)

After that, we said our goodbyes and let them spend time as a family and we headed home. Ethan was on his phone most of the time, haha, so I just took pictures.....


We had a great day!

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...