Monday, September 26, 2011

Project 365: Day 100- September 24th


Saturday morning typically means yard sales, right? haha! Well, not usually for us, but after going through all of Tayler's clothes on Friday and putting her 0-3 month and 3 month clothes in bags, I realized we had next to nothing for Fall/Winter! Crazy, right? I thought we were prepared, but we were far from that. She had about 4 long sleeve shirts, haha! So, my mom and I decided to go a yard-salein' today! :)

We ended up getting Tayler about 15 shirts, 10 pairs of pants, 2 winter coats, 10 sleepers, and 2 toys for $13.00. Seriously! You cannot beat that!! :)


I was so relieved because we have a lot to work with now!

And of course, I dressed Tayler in OSU today! I remember buying this dress for her back right after Christmas and now look at her wearing it. AND IT'S 12 MONTHS! Not even right folks, not even right!


Not sure what that face is she's making, haha, but still adorable! 

We headed out later and picked up our new fridge for our new house, then we went to a Mexican restaurant that was right there by it-- our favorite! And we always take pictures of Tayler in the high chair because we still cannot process that she's that big already. So cute!


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...