Friday, September 30, 2011

Project 365: Day 104- September 28th



Yes... yet another porch swing picture, haha! We went out early this morning though. It was so awesome. We had blankies, I had coffee. We were so happy and content, hehe! It was absolutely perfect.


It's such a cuddly time, hehe!

Once we got inside, Tayler thought she would be a big shot and hold her bottle on her own ;) haha! I can't believe how big she is. Every time I look at her, it still boggles my mind (which probably isn't that hard to do ;)) haha!!


After doing chores and writing articles.... We got ready and headed out. Papaw and Gigi offered to watch Tayler this evening so we could go out for a little bit with some of our friends. We met Kelly, Josh, Kiel, TJ, Lakin, Jess, and DJ and B-Dubs and oh my word, we had such a fun time!! :) Here's Lakin, Kelly, and me while the guys were out for a "smoke break" LOL
 
 
Aren't they gorgeous girls? :)
Here are some of the guys gettin' their draaaank on. I was the DD. Fun times, ;) haha! Plus, I had to go home and take care of Tayler, ya know?? Can't be drunk and do that, let me tell ya! haha!


So instead, us girls that weren't drinking toasted with our pop and waters. :) We still have a good time... regardless ;)


We had so much fun! I cannot wait to do it again! Thanks for watching Tayler, Mom and Dad. We appreciate it so much!

Cheers!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...