Thursday, September 1, 2011

Project 365: Day 76: August 31st (Project 52)



Today....
 
TAYLER TURNED 5 MONTHS OLD?
Holy friggin' cow.

Allow me to regroup here. 

It has been 5 months since my sweet baby was born. Does that even seem real? To me, it doesn't, but I know when I look at her, I see a baby that is changing to not being a 'baby' anymore (although she will ALWAYS be mommy's baby!) 

So what does this 5 month old look like now?




So big!

She is about 19 pounds now, 27" long.

Tayler, your sleeping is a little off again. Not sure what happened there, haha! At 4 months, you'd clonk out about 10PM and not wake up until 5AM... sometimes... 7AM. Now that you're a big shot ;) you're waking up like 3x a night to eat. Are you growing? haha! :) Either way, I love walking into your room and seeing that HUGE smile on your face when you see me! Makes my night :) But when you throw a temper tantrum, kick, and smack because you don't want to go to sleep... well, that makes me cry, haha! Not sure where this temper and attitude came from (I blame your father!!) but it terrifies me for the future, bahahaha!

You're sitting up with ease now (including in the bath tub!) You ate a WHOLE jar of baby food in one sitting for the first time this week. Impressive. 

Apple juice has finally grown on you.

Your first tooth is SO close to coming thru! We are all just waiting!

Naps are becoming non-existent. It takes me 4 hours to get you to lay down now. Then Mommy needs a nap, but you only sleep for about 20 minutes. I don't even get to sleep by then, haha!

You're saying a lot of sounds now! We're just waiting for you to link those to people! We're waiting for that first word :) We are super excited!

You're doing a scoot kind of thing with your little knees. You turned a complete 180 the other night.. then pitched a fit. Please note that you have the pouty face NAILED, future Mrs. Cindy Crawford, haha!

All in all, you make our world a better place. You are so sweet and so beautiful.. and not to mention smart! I cannot wait to see where you are in the near future angel of ours!

After that little update, lets discuss the rest of our Wednesday! After Daddy came home from work, we had dinner, then we all went out to get some snacks and rent a movie. Guess what we rented??

RIO!

Super cute movie if you haven't seen it yet!




Sorry for the picture quality. My camera was clear across the room, haha!

Tayler enjoyed sitting up like a big girl and watching this awesome cartoon with Mommy and Daddy :)



 (Pre-Bath)




(Post-Bath)

Such a big girl!

Happy 5 Months sweetheart! We love you!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...