Friday, September 9, 2011

Project 365: Day 84- September 8th (and Project 52)




My bug turned 23 weeks old today. Can you believe that in about 3 weeks my little munchkin will be a half a year old already? Pregnancy flew by.... her newborn year is flying by... Why does time have to go by so quickly? I want to embrace these little times where she doesn't say she hates me and slam the door in my face, haha! Anyway, here's my adorable ALMOST 5 and 1/2 month old...
 


 
And here she is in her jumper giving me QUITE the look, ha!
And guess what? She got her toe nails painted PURPLE today in celebration, haha! :) Thank you Gigi. They look absolutely adorable!




They were Hot Pink a few weeks ago... and now they are a Metallic Purple. She's got better feet than her mother. Someone wanna come give me a pedicure? haha!

And yes, my daughter is going to HATE me when she is older, but I had to post this picture. We were teasing her last night about 'cellulite' (no we aren't serious...) so I HAD to take this picture. LOL




Sorry if you are offended LOL it's just a baby bootie, y'all!

But she had some bath time after that-- she LOVES bath time, but only because she's learning to sit up by herself in there and she loves splashing in the water :)

And after bath time, she got her peejays on, got smooches from everyone, and then cuddled in with Mommy for a night time bottle. Or wait? Did she REALLY cuddle?




She sure didn't. She kicked back into her most relaxing position EVER, haha! Doesn't that look like the life? LOL!!!

Cheers to Project 365!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...