Friday, September 16, 2011

Project 365: Day 90- September 14th


Wednesday.. we were excited because once E got off work, we knew he had ALL of Thursday off with us! How anxious were we? haha! To pass some time, we spent about an hour or two on the porch swing. As I have previously posted, Tayler cannot resist falling asleep out here, haha! It is the cutest thing. She snuggles up next to me and just..... goes night-night. It's precious!


I adore that little girl!

We also worked together on dinner! We had a 'football' theme last night minus the football, haha! We had pizza and nacho dip with some funfetti cookies. Yum! The nacho dip doesn't look too pretty in the picture (darn sour cream and cheese!) but it tastes amazing!


I took sausage crumbles and refried beans and mixed them together and put those on the bottom of the pan. Then I took Cheese Salsa (I really don't remember what it's called, but you know what I'm talking about right? haha!) and then I put a layer of sour cream on. Then, chopped some onions! It is simple, but GOOOOD.

And of course, the funfetti cookies. No recipe needed. I used the box, ha!
 
 
Then it was FINALLY cuddle time with my little family! Tayler chewed on the remote, haha, E and I cuddled and we had some YUMMY hot chocolate. I am so glad it is finally cold enough to enjoy this!


Doesn't that look delish?? :)

After Tayler's bath we took her downstairs to see Papaw and he had the exercise ball down there, so he put her on top and was bouncing her. She LOVED it, it was sooooo adorable!


Such a fun day!

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...