Friday, September 23, 2011

Project 365: Day 97- September 21st


Tayler and I got blankets and slept on the floor in the middle of the night because she wouldn't sleep in her crib and there's ZERO room in our full bed (yea, we are definitely going to upgrade that soon, haha!) And apparently Daddy thought we looked absolutely adorable, so he went ahead and took a picture of his two girls :)


But we soon got our booties up and moving because we were going shopping with Gigi today! :) I wanted to buy some things to make a few decorations for the new house... super exciting! Our first stop was Catos, but they don't have carts or anything like that, so I had to carry Tayler around but she wasn't having it, haha, so we went outside and sat so she could play while Gigi shopped :) Here's Mommy and Tayler:


Love that little girl. And she loves her best friend :)

After that, we went to Hobby Lobby to buy a few things. My first project was making a thing for the front door. I LOVE it (I bought a cheap grapevine wreath, flowers, a letter, and paper) and I weaved the flowers through the wreath, covered the letter.. The only thing I do not like is the black ribbon. I'm going to have to think of something else to do, darn it! But other than that, I think it looks pretty good. Just have to think about something else to hang the "B" from. Any ideas?


I also bought this nifty thing.


It was on sale at Hobby Lobby for $4.50. OF COURSE I bought it, haha! I'm sick of throwing my keys down when I walk through the door... and forgetting where I placed them EVERY time, haha!

After all of that, we got ready, picked up E, and headed to 'Denny's' for some dinner :) We got breakfast foods-- who doesn't like breakfast for dinner, right? :) I got bacon, sausage, pancakes, and hashbrowns. Yummo!

Here's Papaw, Gigi, and Tayler hanging out!


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, our slobber box...


Lawd, have mercy, haha! It's everywhere, bless her heart!

We had a great day!

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...