Monday, October 3, 2011

Project 365: Day 108- October 2nd


Daddy got up and went paintballing today with his friends, so Tayler and I hung around the house and relaxed. I think it's safe to say we were pretty worn out from the weekend and I was SUPER sore from bowling, haha! I know. I know. I sound pathetically old! Here's a shot of her and I 'hanging out' (well, she's eating LOL) We sent this to Daddy to tell him how much we missed him!


And I thought I'd document what Tayler does now... we get to this point and then she just kind of hangs out right there. She tried to move one hand and bit the dust, so she hasn't been brave enough to attempt that again, haha!


That little butt is the cutest! Haha! :)

And I thought I'd share a few pictures of her sitting up like a big girl. Gigi was trying to make her laugh LOL


It just boggles my mind how big she is. I guess I didn't think she'd be doing some of the things she's doing already. I know it's not really 'advanced' but just wrapping my mind around the fact that she is THAT old. It's insane!

And I thought I'd share the new October Scentsy Warmer again. I LOVE it and I hope all of you do too. You can purchase it at www.alyssabay.scentsy.us :)


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...