Thursday, October 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 110- October 4th



Tayler wore her Air Force shirt that my sweet friend Sheena bought her today :) Doesn't she look adorable in it??
 
 
Thank you, Sheena! We love it :)

Tayler started a new thing too... She "grabs" thing with her feet LOL She loooooves getting the water bottle! She cracks me up!
 

And something devastating happened today. I know it's going to sound super silly, but seriously, my heart broke. The glasses I wore when I gave birth to Tayler.. 


BRRRRROKE!
 
Like, I cried so hard :( So now-- these are back and nooo I do not like them LOL
 
 
Cheers!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...