Monday, October 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 114- October 8th



Tayler went to the grocery store with Papaw and Gigi this morning. They were under strict orders not to buy anything for her. We are already accumulating sooo much stuff here that we're just going to have to pack up and move LOL Well guess what? They didn't listen.

According to them, Grandparents don't HAVE to listen. ;)

Presenting...

TOOTH BRUSHES.


And a new toy.


According to them, these are all necessities.

Hmph. HAHA!

After that, we loaded up the car and went to Gabi's 1st birthday party. It's crazy. I remember when Kelly's mom told us she was in labor.. and it's been 1 year already. Time goes too quickly. Gabi's party was so cute. They've lived in Hawaii the past year, so that was the theme! :) Tayler was having fun...


Aren't those sandals adorable? Another purchase from Papaw and Gigi......... She looks so big here I think! 

And here's Gabi's cake. Isn't it just adorable??


Once we got home, we spent some time with my cousin who is home from the army, then we got ready and went to my Aunt Shelly's senior recital. It was decorated BEAUTIFULLY and I was so proud of her.


Here I am with my Aunt Shelly, cousin Makala, sister Jennifer, and of course-- Tayler!


Aren't they gorgeous?

And guess what Tayler did today?

Tried Mashed Potatoes for the first time :) She LOVED them. 


Once we got home, we were laughing at Tay's headband hairdo :) Tooooo funny!


Cheers! 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...