Monday, October 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 115- October 9th



We got up this morning and got ready and went to a Diabetes benefit for my Grandpa's nephew. I took a few pictures of Tayler with her Great Grandpa and Grandma Smith. As they progress in years, I find it even more important that I take TONS of pictures of them with Tayler. If anything were to ever happen, I want her to know who they were and how much they loved her :)


And Dad got stung by a bee... WITHOUT his epi pen, so we had to leave rather quickly, but we all posed for a picture prior to heading out!


When we got home, Tayler was beat.

Obviously.

Here she is snoozing on Daddy, haha!


Looks just like him, huh? ;) haha!


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...