Monday, October 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 120- October 14th


Today Ethan and I did a lot of research to find a lovely, cheap dining room table for our new house. See, we used to live in a cute little trailer. It was adorable :) We had a little round table with three chairs. It was perfect for our little family. But it was sitting in an eat-in kitchen. Now-- we have a formal dining room. We were confused as to what we were even going to do! LOL We had nothing for such a thing and limited budget for purchasing things for it. After looking and looking... we found a GORGEOUS dining room table on Craigslist for superrrrrr cheap and guess what came with it?? A china cabinet!! YAY. More stuff to fill it up with :)

Here's a shot of them:



We are just so blessed and so happy with these! I couldn't have asked for anything better (or cheaper! haha!) It's amazing.. you really can decorate your house and get your essentials even when you are on a budget! There are always people out there willing to sell their things for a reasonable price and I am very thankful for that!!

After deciding on these, Ethan and I got ready because we had a DATE NIGHT tonight :) We haven't had one of those in awhile, so we were super excited hehe. Mommies and Daddies definitely need those! Every single time we go out, I feel like we re-connect all over again. I kept sending E pictures of how I was dressed LOL


I do that on occasion.

And even though I didn't take any pictures with my real camera all night, I took a picture of E and I in his truck heading home from good ol' Tumbleweed. We ate like piggies! I had a chicken fajita, waffle fries, salad, and we had an appetizer-- arizona egg rolls (plus 2 margaritas.... shhh!) E got some kind of huge burger and waffle fries along with a salad. He let me drink though.. bless his heart!


I love my husband so much! :)

But once we got home, we were so ready to snuggle with our baby girl! That's how we LOVE spending our Friday nights. With her!


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...