Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 130- October 24th


Okay. So, seriously.

How cute is this little girl I get to wake up to every single day?

I mean, come on!


What a face, haha!

So anyways. 

I got her dressed because it was like 60 degrees in the house today, which is actually freezing for it being indoors, haha! I turned the heat on but it just wasn't warming up quick enough, so she wore an adorable little outfit..
 

She was like a giant Winnie the Pooh LOL :)

During her diaper change, she had fun with her pants. Maybe TOO much fun!! 


Goofy girl. Notice the sock too? She has too much excitement in her life haha! :)

After that, we got ready and met Daddy when he got home so we could run some errands and then go grab some food at our favorite Mexican restaurant with our friends! You know, I think I'd have just as many "labels" for "Mexican Food" as I do for "Project 365" if I labeled it every single time, haha! Here's Tayler enjoying some "food" 


And of course, I took a picture of my favorite chips and salsa!


This stuff is amazing!

And we splurged for dessert. This is like a baked cheesecake with whipped topping and lots of other yummies. It is AMAZING!!!!


As you can tell, we already wiped half of it out, haha! 

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...