Monday, October 24, 2011

Project 365: Day 129- October 23rd


I woke up this morning and IMMEDIATELY recognized this date.

October 23rd, 2010... we found out Tayler was a sweet baby girl! :) Check out that story HERE

And now, she's almost 7 months old :)


My how she has grown. This time last year, she was only 6" long and only about 6 ounces. Now, she's 28" long and about 20 pounds, hehe! Oh the difference 1 year makes!

We got up and atum, had some food, and then headed down to our storage unit to pick up a mattress. Then Ethan decided he wanted to play some ball with his friends. :) I took a picture of him prior to anyone getting there... he was warming up with his pants around his boobs LOL


What a goof ball! Finally they came and I told E I would take some pictures of him playing some ball, so here are a few of those!
 

What a baller! haha!

Tayler and I played during that time! She's so much fun :)


And once we got home, we ordered some pizza and watched "Bridesmaids!" I had both babies by my side LOL


Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...