Friday, October 28, 2011

SCENTY ONLINE PARTIES


Since Christmas is right around the corner, I wanted to tell all of you lovely blog readers out there about

SCENTSY ONLINE PARTIES.

These are amazing because you can host a party from ANYWHERE. That's right. Scentsy will ship anywhere. And the beautiful thing about being a Scentsy host?

You earn FREE and HALF-OFF items! 

And you only have to TELL people. Seriously, Scentsy sells itself.

When you make $150+ through your party, you start earning those incentives. 

For example: Selling $150 means earning $15 free and 1 half-off item. Why BUY Christmas presents when you can EARN them for your friends and families? 

Scentsy is a safe way to make your house smell amazing!! Is there anyone out there interested? If so, comment me, message me, or check out my site here:

www.alyssabay.scentsy.us 

Much love!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...