Monday, December 19, 2011

Closing.... TOMORROW!

This is going to be a short update, but I'll post more later!

WE CLOSE TOMORROW!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..

So, with that closing, I plan on posting BEFORE pictures without our furniture and other nifty things in it. Then, once we get everything together, I want to post AFTER shots :) I am so beyond excited! It's possession upon closure, so we are going to be pretty busy this week packing and moving. Yea boy! 
On a sad note..

I need my wisdom teeth cut out. Pronto. Boo. I'll post more about that once I know the details too! 

But other than that, 

I am SUPER excited and cannot wait to share this beautiful new chapter with all of you! Wish us luck! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...