Thursday, December 8, 2011

X-Factor (12/7/2011)

Any X-Factor fans out there? 

Once again, yes. I've been sucked in to the reality television world, haha! 



I couldn't believe there were only 5 contestants left last night. I've been watching since it's started and I still lost count, haha! It's amazing to me that there will soon be a winner. Who is your favorite? I know, I already told y'all last week that I think Josh will win, but who knows. I'm never right when it comes to guessing these things.

Lets just go down the list on how they did last night.

Rachel: So adorable. I really want her to win just because I think she is the cutest thing in the world and I want her to have all the money in the world to buy a house where she has her own bathroom :) She did great last night, as always. She has such a powerful voice.

Melanie: AMAZING. As always. When she performed 'There Can Be Miracles," I'm not even afraid to admit that I cried. It moved me. It was impressive. 

Marcus: He should win, but I doubt he will due to the fact that he's been in the bottom here recently. I don't know if it's just because everything thinks he's going to be 'safe' so they don't vote or if people seriously don't like him. It boggles my mind because I think he could produce records tomorrow. 

Josh: Well, you already know what I think of him. Out of all the contests, I'd buy his album first... hence, why I want him to win. Also, he's a Buckeye and we stick together. 'Nuff said :)

Chris Rene: Now, I hate to say this, but I think he's going home this week. As much as I love his music and I loved his version of 'Live Your Life' last night, I feel like his voice isn't as strong as the other 4. I wish to God someone would give him some kind of record deal though and help him out. He has come such a long way and I want his road to recovery to continue without a doubt!

So there are my thoughts. Chris Rene goes home. What do you guys think?? 

also, how much do you LOVE Nicole? So sweet! "Marcus, God has a plan for your life, baby..." She's so real and isn't afraid to live it on TV! Props!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...