Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEW BLOG!! :)

I wanted to let all of you readers out there know that I am a part of a new blog that I think you should ALL check out :) I will still be blogging on here about my sweet Tayler and all of the goodness that comes with her, but a few of my friends and myself decided to join together and make a blog about crafts, cooking, relationships, married life, children, dating, friendships... anything a woman might be interested in reading! There is a good diversity in these women. Some are single, some are engaged, some are recently married, and some have been married for years. Some have children, some do not. Some are crafty, some love cooking, and some just love talking (me, me, me!) Be prepared to see some great recipes, awesome home decor ideas, and some rants and raves about life as we know it. We are the C Times 4 girls. Hope you'll enjoy this blog as it continues to unfold :)

www.ctimes4girls.blogspot.com

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...