Monday, February 27, 2012

Project 366: Day 10 [February 26th]

We woke up this morning and coffee was just... needed. I've been having a rough couple of nights as far as sleep goes.. don't know what the problem is, but hopefully that gets fixed... quick, haha! I'm the kind of person that DOES need her to sleep to survive. Even if it is 5 hours. I just need it to be 'good' haha! :) So, we had our coffee, and then all of us got ready and we went to see Ethan's sister baby as well as one of his other friend's baby :) They were both born 1 day a part. Pretty precious :) I didn't get any pictures of that, but just know both babies are JUST adorable! 

After that, we decided we would ride along with Ethan to his ball practice. It was pretty chilly but they were calling for it to be a nice day. I'd rather be out and about then sitting at home all day long, haha! :) When we got there, I just hung out with Tayler in the car for awhile. I was trying to see if it would 'warm' up at all. Okay-- and doesn't she look adorable in this outfit?? It's one of my favorites!


I just think she's gorgeous :) We had so much fun, but it started getting extremely hot in the car with that sun beaming down, so we bundled up and went down to the field to watch Daddy!! :) I brought tons of blankets, so we laid one down on the ground and we sat and watched 'Yo Gabba Gabba' on my phone, haha! She also enjoyed some apple juice, cheerios, and puffs. Hungry girl.


My parents bought her that hat and I just think it's soooo cute..


She kept getting REALLY frustrated with those mittens LOL!! It was funny. I know, that's mean, haha! But she did make me laugh a few times with them. We even met some new friends! A guy on the team has a wife and they have a 5 month old baby.. so precious! So, shout out to Ashly and Bella! It was great to meet you :)

They ended up leaving and Tayler's eyes were watering, so we decided to go back to the car for awhile and 'warm up.' :) I even let her sit on the front seat like a big girl. Doesn't she look so small in comparison? haha!


She started getting fussy, which I figured meant she was hot, so we stripped down and by golly, she had a blast up there! She was moving around everywhere, it was hilarious!


I posted that picture to facebook because it just made me laugh. She looks like a wild child and believe me, she is. I had to catch her like 14,000 times because she kept trying to dive onto the floor, haha! She is probably one of the funniest people I know.. and she's not even 11 months old yet. Crazy!

And she kept standing up and looking out the window at cars and people!


Where did my wittle baby go? :( This isn't her.

We went back over for a little while longer and spent time with Kyra, Carrie, and Jaylee, then it was time to go! Tayler was getting super cranky and you could tell she was just beat! So, we headed home.. she fell asleep in the car and slept for a few more hours at home. While she was napping, Ethan and I made some mac-n-cheese and watched 'Fast and Furious.' I don't know why he loves to watch that movie so much, haha! He can repeat every line and still thinks it's the most amazing thing EVER, haha! :P 

After that, I decided to make our 'Yum Yum Sauce.' Last time, it had something that didn't taste right, so I decided to try it again today. It says on the recipe that it's better left in the fridge over night, so I decided to make it today so we could have fried rice and chicken with it tomorrow night! :) 

I got the recipe here. (Thank you, Pinterest!)

Here's what you need:


And the measurements of each ingredient (from left to right) would be:

1 Cup Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup of Water (in the clear measuring cup)
1 Tsp Tomato Paste (in the white can)
1 Tbsp Melted Butter (in the teal bowl back there)
1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Dash of Cayenne Pepper

It's super simple. Throw all of that into a bowl... and whisk it together. Here's what your final product will look like:


Then, I sealed it up with the lid and left it (well, after Ethan taste tested it with HUGE bug eyes saying, 'You nailed it!') I didn't nail it.. the recipe did, but I'm glad I finally got it right. I don't know what I did wrong last time, haha! :) Hopefully you guys will enjoy that too! That's the main reason we go to the Japanese Steakhouse!

Then, we settled in with some friends of ours. TJ and Lakin came over for a visit! Tayler just loves them :) And we appreciate them too! They came to see Tayler the day she was born and they have been a great part of her life since then. She just adores them! Here she is with Lakin:


Tayler was just hysterical. She kept trying to get up on the couch, then back down again. We were all laughing at her.


Yes, she was moping. I'll have to have a talk with her ;)

And she was showing off her walking talent with them! :) She just lets go of stuff and goes where ever she wants to now. It's so cute!


Lakin and I were talking last night how big she is. Crazy that she has gained like 20 pounds and 10" since she was born in March. It is really unreal how quickly time flies.. and how much they grow their first year. Love you, sweet Tayler!

And what were we all watching? 

The Oscars.

I just secretly enjoy seeing all of the outfits. I didn't really care about the awards because quite frankly.. I didn't know half of the movies on the nominee list, but oh well! 


We still had a great night!

Cheers Project 366!





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...