Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 366: Day 3 [February 19th]

We got home from the Inn at Dresden and I had about an hour to just relax until I had to go pick up Tayler. Ethan patiently waited around with me rushed out the door in less than 5 minutes to meet some friends to play softball. It's his newest addiction. I'm actually really excited because his usual hobbies never involve Tayler and me being able to go and watch (i.e. street bikes, hunting, snow boarding, etc.) So, this is one hobby that I will enjoy... but I'd enjoy it more if he wasn't 'a team leader.' LOL But I will digress from that because he loves it...

I got ready and met my mom and Tayler at the grocery store. Our house desperately needed food since the week before, I mostly just bought 'liquid-y' things due to my wisdom teeth surgery. Ethan never makes a comment about me going grocery shopping. Probably because he hates spending money, but by Friday he said, "Hey-- are we going grocery shopping this weekend?" LOL It was needed! I couldn't wait to get my baby either! We had a great time and I got lots of food to make some YUMMY dinners this week! I am SO SO SO excited! 

Once we got home, I unpacked groceries and TRIED to snuggle with my girl, but she wasn't having it, haha, so we decided to play blocks :) She likes me to build them up really high and then she knocks them over, haha. Sometimes she doesn't even wait for me to build them all of the way ;)





Such a pretty baby :)

While we were playing, I realized the date and it struck something within me. Like, it was a date I had 'waited' for before. Does that sound weird? Sometimes dates do that to me. So, thankfully, I have recorded most of our lives since December 1, 2009 and I found that last year was a special moment in our lives. I was 33 weeks pregnant and we went to Ultrasona in Columbus, OH and got a 3D/4D ultrasound of our sweet Tayler. So, I had to dig up those ultrasound pictures and make a comparison of Tayler February 19th, 2011 and February 19th, 2012. She's almost 11 months old today... crazy!


Isn't that a cute bath tub picture of her? haha! I LOVE her hair ;)

While we were waiting on Daddy to come home, I found myself starving. Okay, probably not starving, but belly was growling, fo real. So, I decided to make french toast sandwiches. Now, these were yummy, but I'm definitely going to have to work with them a bit. They weren't 'sweet' enough for me. Maybe next time I'll add some powdered sugar?? I'm not sure! But really, these are simple to make! I made french toast with wheat bread and then put cream cheese on both sides and sprinkled blueberries on them. There-- you have a French Toast Sandwich. I took some pictures of it, but gosh, I don't know how people get such good pictures of their food. I have the hardest time taking pictures of that stuff, haha!


Not the best picture in the world, but as I always say-- you get the point. It might not look the best, but it tasted pretty darn good, haha! :)

While I was eating that, Tayler was scarfing down some french toast as well and of course, her favorite, banana puffs and apple-blueberry pinwheels. She LOVES those things along with her apple juice-- another favorite in the Bay world!


Don't you love the one sock on, one sock off combination. *sigh* I can't keep socks on that girl and her feet are freezing if I don't. I don't know why she enjoys taking them off, LOL

THEN DADDY CAME HOME.

He hadn't seen Tayler since 3pm Saturday, so you best believe he was super excited to see her! She started giggling as soon as he walked through the door. I'm sure that melts his heart!


They were having fun together :) Cuties.

After awhile, it was time to get Tayler ready for bed. Papaw and Gigi bought these peejays for Tayler. She wore them at their house, but my mom said they are getting kind of small on her, so we should get some use out of them, so we let her wear them tonight :) They say 'Snuggle' on them and that's exactly what we enjoy doing with her, hehe!


After she got dressed for bed, we all snuggled up to watch 'Once Upon a Time.' That's one of our ADDICTIONS on ABC. It's such a good show! Are any of you fans out there? I still can't figure out whether the mysterious man is there for good or bad. Did you see what he was doing with the book? Is he the original writer? Is he there to manipulate? Speaking of manipulation.. Regina is the biggest one of them all. BUT was she planning on Kathryn's chosen on Fredrick to find her on the side of the road? Probably not! Eek. I'm so excited for next week already!


THEN. We wanted to play with Tayler, so we decided to build a tent. Don't mind my face, haha! But Tayler still doesn't really find the beauty in these things, so it was mostly for Ethan and I to enjoy, haha!


Ethan soon got bored with this and decided it was Karaoke time.  Can you tell we're like a bunch of little kids in this house? LOL I can't remember what song he was singing here. The variety was just immense.. he went from singing 'Crazy Girl' by the Eli Young Band to 'Bed' by J. Holiday.


We had such a fun evening together! We finally put Tayler to bed and enjoyed some 'Arrested Development.' After we finish watching an entire TV Show (last time it was 'How I Met Your Mother) we pick another one on Netflix to watch and this happened to be it!

Hope you all had a GREAT Sunday!

Cheers to Project 366!





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...