Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 366: Day 5 [February 21st]


Brittany, one of my good friends (and she also happens to be the woman that I baby sit for) came home from her mid-night shift and spent the night, so I spent the day with her 5 month old and my sweet Tayler! Not to mention, it was Brittany's birthday.. shout out to her! :)

And if that wasn't enough visitors...

Gigi stopped by to visit Tayler on her lunch break. Tayler was getting cranky (1PM is the limit for her being up. Any time after that, it's a screaming match LOL) So, she cuddled up with Gigi for a little bit!


I think Gigi might be a pretty big fan ;)

Once Ethan got home, we all got ready and headed to our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant for Brittany's birthday! :) They have a tradition there when it's someone's birthday, they bring out a giant sombrero and put it on their head.. and they get some yummy baked tortillas with cinnamon, sugar, and chocolate syrup... with whipped cream to dip it in! YUM RIGHT? Thank goodness Britt shared ;) But she might have been slightly embarrassed about the little birthday celebration they had, haha


Not the best quality because everyone was moving around, haha, but oh well-- you totally get the point of what was going on! :)

We had SUCH  a good time! Brittany and I got Fajita Chimichangas (my favorite!) It comes stuffed with onions, peppers, and broccoli, then it is covered in queso sauce. And it is served with rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce. Mmm! And Ethan got a Fajita Burrito. His ultimate favorite! :) We had such a good time!


Brittany and Tayler playing :) 

Britt even got some cupcakes from my momma (Yes, I stole one.) If you're following me on pinterest (www.pinterest.com/sweetlyssa05) ... you know I'm a HUGE cupcake lover! ;) 

Once we got home, it was relaxation time. My parents came over for a visit (and darn it, I forgot to take pictures! Still getting back into the swing of Project 366!) And then we started watching our TV shows. We still don't have 'cable' (well, we have the first 27 channels, but we don't have ABC Family or CMT!) so, we have to plug my computer into the TV and watch it from there, haha! We cuddled up and watched Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, and Sweet Home Alabama. 


Now. Let me discuss these shows, because almost all of them had me upset at one point in time last night.

Pretty Little Liars: Holy crap about Melissa. I forgot she was even in the show.. then they bring her back for one episode and she's the angry lady in the Allison video. Shocking. And poor Mona! I didn't see that coming. But I think it's kind of crazy that all of the parents are starting to learn about 'A.' I'm sorry, but if I were a teenager in high school, I wouldn't be dealing with that crap alone. I would have already told my parents about 'A', but that's just the type of person I was. I can't believe it has taken their parents this long to find out about 'it.' I'm anxious to see who's doing it though!

The Lying Game: Okay. The real Sutton is low! She's jealous of Emma, so she has to act like a complete two-faced bee? I seriously get angry when I watch this because of all the bull crap moves she pulls. Yea-- everyone likes Emma better. Did that come as a surprise to you? And does anyone out there think Kristen and Ted are in the process of getting a divorce? And another question-- do y'all think Rebecca already knew about Alec and she took those pictures? She said leave Alec to her.. and by golly, she did a pretty amazing job at getting him shook up. It makes me mad that he always seems so 'cool' about everything when he clearly does a lot of dirty business. Mags gets on my nerves with how she thinks he's this total saint. Get real. Where's Char? and Laurel-- starting to lie as well I see? Think Justin will come back as a psycho? haha!

Sweet Home Alabama: Alright, this will be somewhat of a rant. Landon is on my last nerve. He's acting like a paranoid 15 year old.. always pulling Paige aside to make sure he's 'in her good graces' about everything. Suck it up, dude. We know you like her, but don't be so over aggressive about it. Jeremiah was a total whiner. She told you she was falling in love with you, you don't say JACK, and then you're mad at everyone else about it? You're fault. Be a man, say your feelings. And for goodness sake, why take your aggression out on cowboy Shawn? He's so little. Pick on someone your own height (since you're kind of 'lanky' yourself.) Shaun B from the City. He said, 'I don't know what the hel* is happening to me. I was lassoing a cow tonight." I laughed. What is it about this guy that makes people like him? Paige even asks herself that. When the show first started, he got on my last nerve with how he downgraded the South. No, I'm not from the South, but I sure as heck respect them! And ever since Miami, he's been this completely different person. It's crazy! No one else really stood out to me tonight besides BUBBA. Okay-- for real-- if Paige doesn't end up with him, I'm going to be furious. Bubba is genuine and I think he'd be perfect for Paige! My husband and I were talking about who we think the final 2 are going to be. He's declared the final 2: Bubba and Shaun B from the city. I've declared the final 2 as: Bubba and Shawn from the country. But we ultimately both want BUBBA to win! :)

There you have that!

While we were watching our shows, our almost 11 month old had my Ipod out watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' on it. Seriously? How smart are kids these days? LOL


And speaking of being a smarty pants...

Ethan and I went to the kitchen to get a bottle together. We came back out.. and this is where our monster was:


Apparently she knows how to climb up on the couch now. *sigh* haha!

We had a wonderful day today! Happy Birthday Brittany!

Cheers to Project 366!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...