Friday, February 24, 2012

Project 366: Day 7 [February 23rd]

We have been doing Project 366 for a week! YAY!! :)

Tayler and I had a nice, relaxing day today. I felt like this past week has just been a blur with how 'busy' we have been, so it was nice to just relax with her. Oh.. and at 10AM we got CABLE. Holla! haha! I know this probably isn't that big of a deal to other people, but when we first moved in here we wanted to see what our money situation looked like with all of our 'necessity bills' before we got 'luxury bills' added into the mix! Well, in January, we tried out Basic Cable which was channels 2-27... and we still had Netflix for Tayler's 'Yo Gabba Gabba' addiction, haha! But let me tell you--- parents can only watch the same 39 episodes over and over and over and over and over and over again.... until they are ready to get 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,' 'Little Einsteins,' 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates,' and 'Chuggington' back! haha! :) Bless the Lord. Plus, we got DVR. This way we don't have to be here for every show we want to watch. That was rough for the past month LOL


Such a pretty little thing! I'm so thankful for a husband that works hard so that we can have nice things like this! I just love him :)

So, once we got that set up-- it was lunch time for Tayler! She has recently been LOVING tortillas. So, I cut up a tortilla for her and threw some broccoli and carrots on there with her banana puffs and of course, Apple Juice! She must have LOVED it-- she ate it all, haha!!


Such a big girl anymore, huh?

Speaking of being a big girl... Tayler turned 47 weeks old yesterday! Yes, you read that correctly-- it has been 47 weeks since I had her!!! That does not even seem real! I remember my water breaking just like it was yesterday! And now look at her--


Over 30 inches long, over 23 pounds. She was 6lbs 3oz at birth and 20.5" long! My baby isn't my baby anymore folks! She'll be 11 months old next week. She is taking steps all on her own. She gets excited and falls down, but she is REALLY getting the hang of it. We are working on her 1st birthday decorations. It's just all going really fast!

Tayler and I went to the park again today. It felt a little colder than yesterday, but I put a toboggan and mittens on her this time! She absolutely LOVES swinging. Sometimes I wonder if I take her down there just to hear her laugh :) 


Isn't she the cutest thing ever?? You know you were thinking it ;)

And Ethan and Scott went down there for some 'ball practice.' For those that are curious, this is what 'ball practice' consists of in the 21st century:


That was hard work. Don't judge them ;) haha!

And Tayler and I just hung out for awhile! She crawled around.. and looked gorgeous, so I had to take pictures... of course!


She could be a baby model, eh?

After that, we were BOTH freezing, so we went home and relaxed for awhile! Then we all went to the mall. Ethan needs ball pants for his tournament Saturday.. and oh gosh, what a hysterical time this was. First of all, we went to Dunhams and the bathrooms there clearly state, 'No merchandise in the bathrooms.' So what do Scott and Ethan do? Take their ball pants in and try them on. Ethan comes out and his are EXTREMELY TIGHT.. and seriously folks, if you haven't seen extremely tight ball pants on an individual, you won't understand how hilarious this was.. especially considering he was a MAN ;) if you catch my drift, hahahaha! So.. him and Scott are laughing about these pants and he goes to get back into the restroom and guess what? It locked behind him :P So, I did what any good wife would do and made him find a sales associate to get back in the restroom! BAHAHAHA. It was hilarious! So, I forgot to take a picture of this moment, but I did update my Facebook Check-In at the time to remember this hilarious occasion:


Oh, life is grand.

When we got home, we were all exhausted. So Tayler got into her peejays and had a bottle. I HAD to take a picture of her because I thought her peejays last night were just the cutest thing ever.


We thought for sure she'd go to sleep after that, but nope... that only gave her MORE energy, haha! She was busy climbing up on the couch.. and back down.. and back up. Now that she knows how to do this.. she thinks she has to do it all of the time!





haha, that ruffle on her booty is adorable. and I LOVE that last picture of her. "It's been a rough day." haha! :) 

But guess what? That little rascal eventually crashed... after a screaming match of "I don't wanna go to sleep!" I know.. staying up with Mom and Dad to watch American Idol is awesome, but when you can't even open your eyes... it's time to shut them my dear :) Love cuddling with her! Rare moments, but I treasure them!


Gotta love droll marks ;) She was sleeping good!

And as for American Idol:

My favorites in the Top 24 are: Jessica Sanchez, Colton Dixon, and Deandre Brackensick (okay, can he not seriously sing? MERCY. Ethan kept saying, 'He sings baby-making music' bahaha! But he is great singer!)

And who do you think they are bringing back? I hope it's David Leather Jr. (I think that's his name!) And dear Lord, PLEASE don't let it be Rich the Cowboy. I just didn't like his attitude! What are your thoughts??

Cheers Project 366!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...