Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weekly Meals 2/27-3/2


So, I spent most of the day scouring Pinterest (it's an addiction, k?) for some new recipes. I LOVE trying out new things! When you look at the menu for the upcoming week, you'll see a mixture of stuff I have made before... and some new items! I'm SUPER excited (as always ;)) about making these meals!

Monday- Fried Rice, Chicken, and Yum Yum Sauce. I made this a few weeks back, but the Yum Yum sauce left something to be desired. I'm pretty sure it was because I used Miracle Whip instead of real mayo! I'm fixing that this week. Lets see how it goes!

Tuesdsay- Fries, BLTs, and I am going to try my hand at making Cane's Sauce for this occasion. I found a recipe on Pinterest. I don't know how accurate it is, but it's worth a shot, right? And even if it doesn't taste good.... fries and BLTs are still lovely ;)

Wednesday- Three Cheese Beef Pasta Shells, Salads, and Garlic Bread. I've made this before too, but it was FOREVER ago! I think I was still pregnant at the time, haha!

Thursday- Nacho Dip and Mexican Rice. This is a SPIIIIICY sausage nacho dip. Be prepared. It's been done before too, but not for like 2 years.. It's time for me to bring it out of the archives, folks!

Friday- Confetti Spaghetti Salad. I'm actually stoked about this. It might be the one healthy meal we have this week, haha!

HEY-- I didn't say this would be a healthy weekly meal plan. Just a meal plan. That we enjoy... thoroughly ;)



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...