Monday, March 19, 2012

Project 366: Day 31 [March 18th]


Good morning all my blogger friends! :) Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and of course, a fabulous Sunday! Let me tell you-- we slept WONDERFULLY Saturday night! We all crashed about 10:00PM. Tayler woke up at 4AM but went right back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 9AM. YESSS. If you do the math, that is 11 hours of sleep. HOLLA! haha! :) I needed it. And she must have too! We all got up and had our breakfast, then we got ready and went over to the ball field. It was Ethan's last week of practice, but they were having a 'scrimmage' with two different teams. I was excited to just get outside with Tayler because I know how much she loves it. I brought a few toys with us so she had something to play with, a big blanket.. we were set to go :)


And I will say that I think she looked adorable yesterday. She had a little hot pink skirt on with a little shirt and hot pink sandals. Adorable! 

And then Papaw and Gigi came to visit for awhile :) Tayler enjoyed spending some time with them!



After that, I headed home to get a few things done around the house. I hate starting my Monday mornings with a pile of chores that need done. Anyone else feel that way? :) After I got that done, Ethan called me and told me he was on his way home and then we were off to our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant! We haven't been there in awhile, so I was super excited! We got the salsa as usual and I got the Fajita Chimichanga with steak. It's also served with rice, beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, and queso sauce. YUM! :) We had such a good time and Tayler thinks Daddy is hilarious when he wears a hat, so she was playing with that for awhile yesterday :)



See that smile? She kept taking his hat off of his head, haha! :) It was just too precious! We had such a good time. I just love my family. 

Once we got home, we got the stroller out and decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. It was too gorgeous out not to soak up a little more time outdoors :) And I thought these pictures were too cute. I love the one where all you can see is her little feet, haha!



She seriously LOVES being outside. I'm sure that's every kid though, haha! :) But we had so much fun on our walk! 

When we got home, she must have been pretty worn out. We all got ready for bed and cuddled up on the couch for 'Once Upon a Time.' Anyone else out there enjoy that show? Tayler was a little bored... ;)


But SUPER cute and I think that's all that matters ;) hehe! 


What did y'all think of this episode of 'Once Upon a Time?' I can't believe Mary Margaret escaped. That makes her look guilty even more, I think. And how odd that David is remembering his 'past life?' I can't wait to see what happens next week! :) I taped 'Desperate Housewives' and 'GCB' so I will write about those tomorrow after I watch them today :) 

Hope everyone had a great day!

And now for our prayer today:

Pray that your husband will learn how to relax in the Lord and, in his greatest times of stress, find joy and peace in his relationship with God. Pray that he will submit his schedule to the Lord. (Neh. 8:10; Prov. 17:22; Ps. 16:11)

The scriptures that follow along with this prayer are as follows:

Nehemiah 8:10 (The Message) He continued, "Go home and prepare a feast, holiday food and drink; and share it with those who don't have anything: This day is holy to God. Don't feel bad. The joy of God is your strength!"

Proverbs 17:22 (The Message) A cheerful disposition is good for your health;
   gloom and doom leave you bone-tired. 

Psalms 16:11 (The Message) Now you've got my feet on the life path,
      all radiant from the shining of your face. Ever since you took my hand,
      I'm on the right way. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Ethan. Please just help him to relax when he has the time to. If there's anyone that deserves relaxation, it is my husband. Please give him the peace when it is needed. He works so hard and I know that he deserves to find rest. I love him so much and I would love if You could help keep him at peace. Thank You for everything you do for us! In Your name, Amen!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...