Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project 366: Day 32 [March 19th]


It was such a Summer-y day out today and I was so excited for Tayler to wear this cute little outfit. It has strawberries all over it and oh my word, she is just too adorable in it!


Doesn't she look just ornery? Oh believe me, haha, she is! :) We went outside for a little bit and enjoyed Mother Nature, we saw Gigi for a bit, and then we came back inside. And wouldn't you know it, when we came inside I smelled 'something.' All of you parents know what I mean, right? Yea.. I smelled STINK, haha! I checked Tayler and sure enough, she had pottyed, but I'm not just talking a normal potty... this was explosive pottying and yes, the cute little strawberry outfit was 'ruined' for the moment. 

And thus, outfit #2 was placed upon her, haha! She's so ornery, but she still looked absolutely adorable!


I just adore that little girl. She is my whole entire world.

After that, we ran some errands with Daddy. We had to stop and pick up some pictures at Sam's Club. When E bought my new camera, we earned 75 free prints with it! How cool is that? And so, we ordered a bunch of wallets to share with our friends and family on the day of her 1st Birthday :)


Plus I got some for some picture frames and a photo album. YAY! :) I love having photo albums of her, hehe! I can't wait to share them with everyone!

Then we made a pit stop to pick up some Black Refried Beans. I purchased regular refried beans at the store on Saturday, but my husband is a particular fan of black beans and that's ALL he wanted for our taco dip, hehe :) Then he picked up some things at Lowes and then he met a man off of Craigslist and FINALLY bought a mower! I can't believe we're actually having to mow our grass this early in the year! When I gave birth to Tayler in March last year, it was snowing the day I went into labor! Insane, right?? haha! But here's E and the mower he bought. Not a bad deal either!


and yes, he mowed the grass right after that too, haha! He was SO excited! :) While he was mowing, I was making 'Taco Dip.' Remember I told y'all that sometimes we have an 'appetizer day?' Welllll, today was one of those days! Ethan has been talking about this taco dip for weeks, so I got to it! If you don't remember, I already posted about this recipe a few weeks ago, so if you are interested in it, just click the link HERE to read more :) Hope you enjoy!


It was SO good. I think Tayler agreed too, haha! I gave her some with a tortilla because I get nervous when she eats tortilla chips, haha and duuuuude, it was everywhere, but she was REALLY enjoying it! She loves her some sour cream! And so does E so I know where she gets it!!



I used to mind the mess, but not so much anymore. I know I can just throw her in the tub and she's clean again. And that's exactly what we did. But seriously, my kid is hilarious. I throw her in the tub and we have the kind of drain plug that you can pull up  and she does it almost every single time. So, sometimes her baths only last like 5 minutes... or as long as it takes for her to figure out it's there again, hahahaha! She is just too funny. So, I took this picture of her so A) you could see her crazy hair and B) so you could see there's NO water in the tub, bahaha! She's hilarious!


But guess what? She got all cleaned off and that's what matters!! :)

Then GUESS WHAT TIME IT WAS.

Pretty Little Liars time.

Oh yes, my friends. Tonight was the overly-talked about 'A-Day.' We were finding out who had been sending the girls all of the threatening texts. I had on my hoodie, sweatpants, and a yummy bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I was prepared!


And I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed with the finale. I think I was disappointed because it was a 'give-me.' I figured it was Mona, but I thought for sure they would twist something you know? It was the finale for goodness sake, but really, it was just kind of boring. I think they talked it up so much that they couldn't deliver that. I don't know. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh. I love the show, I just wanted 'more' I suppose. What did you all think? The good news is that June 5th they are coming back! Do you think Ali is still alive and that was her in the red coat? 

After that, we cuddled up and watched 'GCB' from Sunday night. I just love that show! Those women are absolutely hilarious, haha! And some of that stuff is seriously so legit, haha! Do any of you watch 'GCB?' 


Hope you all had a wonderful day!

And the prayer of the day is:

Pray that your husband will practice forgiveness in your relationship and with others. Pray that he will recognize any roots of bitterness, and yield any resentment and unforgiving attitudes to the Lord. (Eph. 4:32; Heb. 12:15)

And the Bible scriptures that go along with this are as follows:

Ephesians 4:31-32 (The Message) Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.

Hebrews 12:14-17 (The Message) Work at getting along with each other and with God. Otherwise you'll never get so much as a glimpse of God. Make sure no one gets left out of God's generosity. Keep a sharp eye out for weeds of bitter discontent. A thistle or two gone to seed can ruin a whole garden in no time. Watch out for the Esau syndrome: trading away God's lifelong gift in order to satisfy a short-term appetite. You well know how Esau later regretted that impulsive act and wanted God's blessing—but by then it was too late, tears or no tears. 

Dear God, thank You for the gift of Ethan. Please just bless him today. Help him to have a wonderful day in You. He deserves it, Lord. He does so much sacrificing for our family. Please just help him with his job and bless him in it. Help Ethan to have forgiveness both in our relationship and in other relationships. Help him to not hold grudges towards individuals, but to release those and be free of that burden. Let him notice if he has bitterness in his heart and help him to let go of that as well. I pray that he finds forgiveness in every situation. We love You, Lord and we thank You for everything!! In Your name, Amen!!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!!
 



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...