Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebrity Doppleganger Link-Up!


I'm linking up with 'A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers' and doing my 

CELEBRITY DOPPLEGANGER


A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers


 After running a face recognition at Myheritage.com I found that:


My top match was:

Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The face I used was:


and Sarah Michelle Gellar with bangs:


What do you think??

I also got matched with Jojo...


Misha Omar..


Alexis Bledel..


Do you think any of the celebrities look like me?

I think Alexis Bledel would be the closest match, but who am I? haha!

Who is your celebrity doppleganger??



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can see Sarah Michelle Geller!

Alyssa said...

I can see Alex Bledel a little bit and maybe Sarah Michelle Geller. The rest, I'm not too sure haha! :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...