Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project 366: Day 60 [April 16th]


Morning bloggers! 

Let me tell you-- I have been excited about today for a LONG time. 

Why you might be wondering?

Because my mom is on vacation this week, one of the ladies that I baby sit for is on vacation today, and the other lady is off today which meant--

A whole day with just Tayler and me... and shopping!!! :)

I don't get out much obviously, haha! I love baby sitting all of my babies, but let me tell you, it is nice to have some 'quiet time' now and then!!

And guess where we went....

HOBBY LOBBY.

I've had a gift card for there for quite some time now so I was stoked to be able to go in there and look around and spend it ;) We also went to TJ Maxx and Joanns! I'll post what I got from Hobby Lobby in a little bit. I thought I'd share a picture of Tayler walking around TJ Maxx. She thought she was big stuff and she did not want to be held whatsoever LOL We even bought Daddy a new shirt there today!


Her grandma Carol bought her that outfit. Adorable, huh? :) She was having a blast!

After that, we went to McDonalds to grab something to eat, but Tayler was obviously still really sick. She cried the whole time we were waiting in line, so we decided to take it outside and eat. Tayler ended up falling asleep and originally my mom was going to take Tayler for a few hours today so I could get a good bit of my editing done. I felt bad having her take Tayler when she was sick, but mom didn't mind! So, she headed home with Tayler and I headed back to the house to get some things done.

Once I got home, I decided to set up what I picked up at Hobby Lobby today. I bought two things for the kitchen and I FINALLY got something for the dining room. We haven't had any decorations in there since we moved in. I guess it was just because I didn't really have a theme but now -- we finally have one! :)




Those are what we got for the kitchen. Our theme is a 'bistro' theme and we have TONS of things of that little man, hehe! I just love it!! :) 

and then for the dining room, I purchased:


A gorgeous picture! It says 'Fleurs de Paris' on it! I absolutely LOVE it! I feel like it fits our dining room perfectly!!

And the April Photo Challenge for today


was FLOWER.

And well, that picture was perfect for the task today!


Isn't that beautiful? As soon as I saw it, I just 'felt' it! Do you ever get that way when you're purchasing something for your home? It just fit! 

After that, I got started editing. I had two photo sessions on Saturday and I wanted to try and get the editing done for both by Wednesday because I have many more photo sessions coming up this week! Thank goodness my mom took Tayler because I got a lot done today! I edited one entire session and got about 2/3s of the way done with the other! :) Progress! Here was my work station today:


After that, Ethan came home and then Tayler.. so I made some supper! Now.. 

I wrote on the menu board that I was making 'Jambalaya' but I'll be honest. I'm not from the South, but I know I don't make Jambalaya at all like Jambalaya. I probably shouldn't even call it that! I take Jambalaya mix...


And add sausage too it. Pork sausage... Mild! :) After I cook the sausage, I mix it in and it looks great!


It is super spicy and just... super tasty! :) 

Hope you all enjoy it if you try it!

Cheers to Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...